Social Media Networking and Platforms
- Auditing and providing social marketing account recommendations.
- Assisting in the creation of social media accounts for your program on different platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, TikTok, SnapChat, and more).
Digital and Print Advertising
- Campaigns and Market Segmentation.
- Direct Mail, Print Advertisement Creation and Email Marketing.
- Google Ads, Analytics, and Recommended Advertising Strategies.
Branding (In Partnership with UM Marketing):
- University Aligned Course and Program Branding.
- New Program Creative, Design and Logo Updates.
- Coordinating connections between online programs and individuals within the University Marketing team on campus.
Public Relations (In partnership with University Relations)
- Press News Releases Editing and Submission
- UMToday Stories Editing and Submission
- Copywriting, Articles and Blog Post Cultivating
- Coordinating connections between online programs and individuals within the University Relations team on campus.
- Photography (UM Photography Team)
- Graphic Design (UMOnline and UM Design Team)
- Trademark and Licensing (In Partnership with UM's Licensing Team)
We will also assist you with Cascade's Content Management System (CMS):
- Page updating
- UMOnline features
To schedule a meeting, or to assess your marketing needs for your online program, certificate, or course offering, please contact Breanna Niekamp at (406) 243-2502.