Faculty & Staff
- Request a Moodle supplement for your course: Use this automated request tool to get access to Moodle.
- Snap Theme Basics: Learn more about the themes and how to make adjustments to your course.
- Moodle 101 for Faculty: A self-paced tutorial covering the basics of navigating and adding content to your Moodle course shell.
- Moodle Gallery of Courses: Self-enroll in this Moodle course to see examples of current online course design by UM faculty.
- Course Maintenance for Instructors: A step-by-step guide for course maintenance for the end of a semester and preparing a course for a new semester.
- Moodle Gradebook Tutorial: An overview of the Moodle gradebook with best practices and tips for managing your gradebook.
- Moodle FAQ's: A clickable and comprehensive resource of frequently (and not-so-frequently) asked questions of Moodle.
- OER-Open Education Resources: Self-enroll in this tutorial to learn about OERs. Includes links to OER repositories, open textbooks sistes, and various resources to learn more about OERs.
Register for a Workshop
To view all of the currently available UMOnline Workshops, please visit the IT Short Course website.
Want a Customized Workshop?
If your department or a small group of colleagues would like a customized workshop on a specific topic, please contact the UMOnline Instructional Design and Development team and we will be happy to work with you to provide a workshop that meets your needs.
Web Conferencing Training
This training will acquaint you with how to use a web-based meeting tool to enhance the interactivity of your online course for real-time and recorded meetings and presentations, as well as virtual office hours. Participants will develop navigation and facilitation skills and learn to set up sessions for your online course or supplement. Virtual Location